Listen to an audio file of the first session. (Unedited, 57:30)
The first day of the Intercollegiate Online News Network founders conference at the University of Tennessee saw a journalism academics, students and professionals come together to discuss ways to better integrate online journalism into journalism curricula.
Above are pictures from the first day’s sessions.
Some people are twittering about the conference with the hashtag #ICONN.
And here are some blog posts about the conference.
- Jim Miller’s Menial Musings: Thoughts from the Intercollegiate Online News conference
- BamaProducer (George Daniels): More pictures from Day 1
- BamaProducer (George Daniels): UPI reinvents itself with new generation of students online
- BamaProducer (George Daniels): UT Knoxville students turn out for ICONN
- BamaProducer (George Daniels): ICONN begins with faculty-student exchanges
- BamaProducer (George Daniels): A three-day trip to the Volunteer State begins
- JEM222 blog: ICONN conference discussions how journalism classes relate to work field
Clear and cold — 10 degrees — in Knoxville early this morning.
More on the conference later.
Get a FREE copy of Kill the Quarterback
Get a free digital copy of Jim Stovall's mystery novel, Kill the Quarterback. You will also get Jim's newsletter and advanced notice of publications, free downloads and a variety of information about what he is working on. Jim likes to stay in touch, so sign up today.