Update (Aug. 10, 2017): There are now four pens that Jim will give away at the end of August.
Jim’s newsletter recipients have a chance to win one of these beautiful, hand-turned wooden pens at the end of August.
To enter the contest, you need to do the following:
- Sign up for Jim’s regular Friday newsletter, if you haven’t done so already.
- After you get the newsletter on Friday, forward it to a friend who would be interested in something in the newsletter.
- Include Jim’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in your forwarding list so Jim will get a record of the forward.
- Do this as many times as you want to and for as many of the newsletters as he sends out in July and August. The more times you forward the email, the more chances you have
- At the end of August, Jim will announce the winners, get in touch with them, and send him their pens.
If there is enough interest in the contest, he’ll do the same thing in September.
The pens are made of wood that has been cut near Jim’s farm in East Tennessee. The two dark pens are walnut, and the light one is sycamore. Jim learned to make these pens during a wood-turning class a couple of years ago.
Pens like these regularly sell from $40 to $100 on Etsy and Ebay.
If you have any questions about this contest or the pens, get in touch with Jim directly at email@example.com.
Get a FREE copy of Kill the Quarterback
Get a free digital copy of Jim Stovall's mystery novel, Kill the Quarterback. You will also get Jim's newsletter and advanced notice of publications, free downloads and a variety of information about what he is working on. Jim likes to stay in touch, so sign up today.